5/21/18 – OLF Book Club
The OLF Book Club will be meeting this Sunday the 27th at 1pm in the upstairs library. Mark Pothier has graciously agreed to step in and lead this month’s book club while Austin is out of town.
The discussion will be a consideration and comparison of Section XIII, “The Church and Ecological Problems” from the Russian Orthodox’s “Social Basis” doc and portions of Laudato Si.
5/1/18 – May 2018 Schedule of Services & Fasting Information
Enclosed is the May 2018 Schedule of Services. Please join us! Also, enclosed is fasting information for the month of May.
- Wednesday May 2nd Fish is allowed
- Friday May 4th Wine and Oil is allowed
- Wednesday 9th Wine and Oil is allowed
- Friday May 11th Wine and Oil is allowed
- Wednesday May 16th Fish is allowed
- Friday May 18th Wine and Oil is allowed.
- Wednesday May 23rd Fish is allowed
- Friday May 25th Wine and Oil is allowed.
- Fast Free Week from Sunday May 27th (Pentecost Sunday) until April 3rd